- This KB artcle discusses the Inline Resume Viewer (also known as the Resume Carousel) which allows users to view images of resumes and cover letters in the web browser.
- This is without requiring users to download the documents and open them in a Separate application, such as MS Word or Adobe Acrobat.
- Recruiting users have the ability to mass print and mass save candidate resumes and cover letters from within the inline resume viewer.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Ask your Implementation Partner to enable this feature from Provisioning > Enable inline viewing of resumes
The inline resume viewer can be launched in 3 ways:
- From the applicant list in a job requisition, check the boxes next to one or several candidates and then click on Action > View Resume:
- From the Candidates application, click on Resume:
- From Candidate search, check the boxes nest to one or several candidates and click on View Resume:
SF success factors RCM in line , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To