Position Requisition Mapping and Position Requisition Field Mapping are missing in SAP SuccessFactors instance object definitions.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Cloud HCM Suite
- Position Management
- The following MDF Objects - Position Requisition Mapping and Position Requisition Field Mapping - will be available in your instance only if the integration set up between Position Management and Recruitment Management has been completed as per the Position Management product documentation.
- To have the integration setup between Position Management and Recruitment Management, kindly create a support incident for further assistance.
- Refer to the Position Management Product Documentation for more details.
- Once the set up is complete, see the following MDF Objects Position Requisition Mapping and Position Requisition Field Mapping in the Configure Object Definitions page:
If these objects are missing after the integration set up has been completed, follow the steps below that will be helpful in resolving the issue:
- Login to you SuccessFactors instance
- Navigate to Admin Center > Position Management Settings
- Click on the Integration tab (as highlighted in the screenshot below)
- Change the value in Use Recruiting Integration to Yes and click on Save.
- Once the above changes are completed, logout of the instance and login back in to verify if the MDF objects are available in the Configure Object Definitions page:
MDF, Metadata Framework, Object Definitions, SF, SuccessFactors, Position Mapping , KBA , mdf , integration , rcm , position management , LOD-SF-MDF-OBJ , Object Definition & Field Related Issues , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem