User Sync failing
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Misspelled or incorrect value(s) in FoundationImportFieldMapping.
For Live Customer(s)
This setup should have been corrected or avoided upon implementation stage, If ever encountered after go-live,
please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via,
SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident to identify the cause.
Support might direct and ask your organization to engage with an SAP Certified Partner or Professional Services/Consulting,
refer to KBA: 2279979. In addition, kindly refer to KBA 2686368 to understand what are considered implementation or consulting request.
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
The FoundationImportFieldMapping and ImportUsers have incorrect or misspelled values.
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding back end > Account ID > Import/Export Settings > FoundationImportFieldMapping
- Select Export File and click Submit button
- Open the file in a programming editor (Notepad ++ or XML Editor)
- Find the line where <Import name="SuccessFactorsUserImport"> is located
- Ensure that header of the columns of User Sync are matched or accurately added in the value of FoundationImportFieldMapping file
- Any value with different character format or mispelled word will make the User Sync fail, import the FoundationImportFieldMapping to reflect the changes
- Run the User Sync again and check if it will process, see KBA 2251425 to know how
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note
User Sync, Foundation Import, SFTP, Provisioning , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem