How to consume a UI5 Application created in SAP ERP within a Mash-Up
1. If you are looking to embed a UI5 Application that would open in another screen (tab/browser), kindly refer to SAP NOTE: 2092557 - Add custom link(s) in Home Menu and Employee Profile for External and/or Internal application - Platform and Employee Profile
2. If the requirement is to open an external link (SAP ERP link) into a frame on Employee Central which would work like the Payroll Control Center shown on SFSF EC, please follow below.
SuccessFactors BizX, SAP ERP, SAP Cloud ERP
- It is possible to open a custom link within an iframe at the Payroll Information page (as we do for infotype mash-ups).
- However this would mean that the user has to navigate to the Payroll Info page and select an employee. This page is only available for Payroll Admins.
The following steps are similar to how you create a Payroll System Configuration per Country
You can use Payroll System Configuration to create your own portlets for the Payroll Information page, either from scratch or by editing the default portlets.
1. Go to Admin Center
2. In the Tools Search field, enter Payroll Configuration.
3. Create a new Portlet under Payroll System Configuration and enter the relevant Information.
It is important to understand that the iFrame will be displayed in the context of a selected employee, so it depends on the content and purpose of the UI5 application.
Refer to Handbook Section 184.108.40.206 Payroll System Configuration per Country for more details
Mash-Up, Mash up, UI5, SuccessFactors Mash-Up , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , How To