Career Site Builder is a feature allowing RMK customers to build and maintain a responsive career site with all standard Recruiting Marketing features.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
The Career Site Builder functionality was introduced as a standard feature. Career Site Builder allows partners to build a responsive career site with all standard Recruiting Marketing features.
Before: Recruiting Marketing customers only had the option to request Professional Services engagements for any change related to the career site. Regardless of the change nature, the time to complete the requests are limited to the Professional Services availability and processing times.
After: Recruiting Marketing customers can quickly customize career sites by adjusting colors, images, and site layout. Users can also adjust the site's header and footer size, and other site layout component. These adjustments allow users to create sites with a custom look without engaging SuccessFactors Professional Services.
No additional setup is required to make Career Site Builder sites responsive. You can activate some components for only specific devices, for example a component can be active on a mobile device, but not a desktop browser.
• Existing customer with Legacy sites can choose to re-implement on Career Site Builder.
• Professional Services managed custom career sites can still be purchased for clients that require 100% customization.
• Enables a non-technical user to build a responsive Career Site on the Recruiting Marketing platform.
• Simplifies the implementation process for Recruiting Marketing
• Self-serve for technical career site updates, edits, changes
Who can implement CSB :
CSB needs to be implemented by a Partner or Professional Services as customer do not have access to the backend of the system to perform the initial setup.
Once the site is configured, then customers can access the configuration from Admin Center and update or customize further as required.
Please refer to the "see also" section of this article for information on locating a Partner or Reaching out to Professional Services.
Upgrading from a legacy RMK site to a CSB site:
Career Site Builder is enabled on the same instance as the existing legacy site, which allows the customer to leverage existing configuration and integration settings for the CSB instance.
However, the front end of the site, including branding elements, content, imagery; as well as the structure for the header/footer, home page, and strategy pages need to be setup using the CSB Admin Tool and Components.
Upgrading the customer platform to CSB should be completed with the support of a Certified RMK Consultant (A Partner Consultant, or SAP Professional Services Consultant). If the customer or Partner wants to engage SAP Services to support, the customer’s SSEM (Services Sales Engagement Manager) can assist with supporting an estimate and drafting an SOW for services.
Note that once CSB is enabled, the customer will not have an RMK legacy staging instance associated with their production instance. SAP PS does not support changes directly on production, and will not support change requests to the front-end legacy RMK after the CSB is enabled on stage.
What do “Career Site Builder” sites look like?
Career Site Builder sites can look identical to existing Professional Services managed sites. The components were all taken from popular client RMK sites.
What’s the difference between the Career Site Builder and the existing site build process?
Site Configurations – Home Page / Content Page:
Career Site Builder FAQs - Limitations
Does Career Site Builder support custom components?
- Custom components can be created via the Custom Plugin Feature. See 2802422 - What to know about custom plugin - Recruiting Marketing
- All standard components are built and maintained by SAP Engineering and cannot be customized. Additional features and enhancements may be suggested via Customer Community Portal.
Does Career Site Builder support Custom CSS?
- Exact replica of a client corporate brand is not possible
- Career Site Builder cannot import CSS to imitate an exact replica of a custom header
- Career Site Builder cannot import CSS to imitate an exact replica of a custom footer
- Career Site Builder cannot import CSS to be added to any aspect of the site
Does Career Site Builder support the addition of custom code?
- Custom code cannot be added to change positioning of buttons, images, text
- Custom code cannot be added to change text boxes or forms
- Custom code cannot be added to change how components are configured
- Custom code cannot be added to any page that is powered by CSB
2261006 - PartnerEdge - Engaging PS or Partners for implementations, change requests, new program development, process change and xml configuration