This KBA describes how to add, remove and change Subject Areas in the SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) environment
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- To proceed on adding, removing or changing Subject Areas on LMS environment, please navigate to References > Learning > Subject Areas
- A new window will open with the Subject Area Search. You can click 'Add New' to add new subject areas or search for one to modify or delete.
- Bulk Addition: Please see KBA 2543421 for more information on using Connectors to add Subject Areas in bulk
- Bulk Removal: It is currently not possible to remove Subject Areas in bulk, removal is done one at a time and only when not associated as a primary record.
- If this is important functionality for you or your organization, please vote on adding it to the product using our Product Influencer Tool: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/47605
Add new Subject Area, Remove Subject Area, Change Subject Area, Subject Area Management SF SuccessFactors , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To