A follow-up of a business transaction is created and copy type 04000 is used. After you do the follow-up, in the target business transaction you observe that the fixed amount conditions have been copied from the source document but these cannot be changed. For example
-- You cannot change the condition value manually in the target business transaction
-- If you have condition value formulas, these cannot change the condition value in the target business transaction
-- Condition values are not reversed when the item in the target transaction is a return item.
The symptom can occur in two different scenarios where copy type 04000 is used :
- Scenario where both source transaction and target transaction are created in CRM and the copy control customizing between item categories has been set to to copy conditions using copy type 04000 .
- Scenario of CRM complaints as follow-up of ERP sales documents.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
calculation type B , condition control, value and base fixed , copy routine 0000006 , KBA , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.