- SLT performance issue
- Long SAPLSENT and SAPLSENA runtime for SLT
- The dialog response time in the source system increases.
- The Database performance in the source system decreases.
- When SLT is activated on the connected source system you observe an impact on the performance of the source system.
- When SLT replication is enabled (especially real-time replication) in ENQUEUE statistics in transaction code SM12 you see a high enqueue rejection rate.
- Massive number of RFC calls for "DMC_DDIF_NAMETAB_GET_WRAPPER" and "CL_DMC_STRUCTFIELD_LIST=======CP", which is causing the statistics files to grow in the source system.
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
transfer jobs; logging table; high cpu; , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Landscape Transformation Replication Server , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , SV-PERF , Performance Problems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.