After upgrading your SAP system with ASE as the database, you encounter issues with transaction DBACOCKPIT:
- You can start DBACOCKPIT and see the ASE Dashboard.
- You can select the options from menu bar (like Performance, Space, Configuration, Jobs or Diagnostics) but you are not able to select one of the submenu entries from menu bar option.
- You have checked/applied the steps mentioned in SAP Note 1605680 - SYB: Troubleshoot the setup of the DBA Cockpit on Sybase ASE.
- You have also implemented on your new system the last version of the DBA Cockpit Correction Collection mentioned on Step 1 of above SAP note (check the one related to your SAP Kernel).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW) - All versions
ASE, Sybase, DBACOCKPIT, "Web Dynpro", menu, entries, submenu , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.