- Sometimes it may happen that, when you modify attributes with SAP Identity Management Web UI, multiple modify tasks for these attributes are triggered to backend systems.
- In most cases, this is possible to happen when you do this together with another UI action:
- change the attributes contained in the modify task trigger attributes (e.g. MX_FIRSTNAME) for MX_PERSON and
- assign/remove MX_ROLE objects
- You have not defined attribute MXREF_MX_ROLE as modify task trigger attribute (in SAP Provisioning Framework, modify task trigger attribute is defined on system privilege PRIV:SYSTEM:<repository name>).
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.1
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.1 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
SAP PF, modify plugin task. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.