- How we can edit the permissions on the Job Profile Button to the employee just can view and not edit.
- Users with only view permission on Job Profile will be redirected to the Manage Job Profile content page in edit mode via the Jump to link from Employee Profile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- All HCM Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile (EP) - All Versions
- Go to Employee profile > Actions > Job Profiles
- It will redirect you to Manage Job Profile content in edit mode;
- Despite your Role Based Permission configuration (only view permission).
- This is by design. If you set view and edit permission for job profile, end user can only create/edit job profile on employee profile when workflow is configured. If not, end user will still have view only permission. If you only set view permission for job profile, you can see the job profile with read-only version, which as per the screenshots provided, only view action is available;
- The view permission will provide you access to the link and also Manage Job Profile.
job, profile, builder, issue, link, view, permissions, actions, action, take action, job profile, successfactors, employee, profile, central, job profile builder, JPB, PP3 , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem