- Users receive an old version of the Item Evaluation Assignment Notification, even after this notification is update by the Administrator.
- This notification can be changed at Global level by navigating to System Admin > Configuration > Notification Templates > Template ID: 'ItemEvaluationAssignmentNotification'.
- SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- After an user completes a course, he receives a notification that an item evaluation were assigned to him.
- This notification is outdated - the message on the e-mail does not match the one from the ItemEvaluationAssignmentNotification Template.
- It is possible to change this notification on the Survey level, overriding the Global Notification Template for the courses that use that Survey.
- Identify first on which course this evaluation notification is outdated - you can check on the notification received by the user;
- Then verify on the course record which survey it is being used - navigate to the Related menu (click on More) > Evaluations > Survey. Take note of this Survey ID;
- Navigate to Learning > Questionnaire Surveys > populate the Survey ID field > Edit the Survey;
- Click on notifications;
- You will notice that the notification was customized on the Survey level. Change it with the one from the ItemEvaluationAssignmentNotification Template (Global level).
Evaluation Notification outdated Evaluation Notification old version ItemEvaluationAssignmentNotification Survey Notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1511 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1508 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1207 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1210 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1302 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1305 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1308 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1311 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1405 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1408 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1508