- How can the company logo in the Job Alert Notification be changed?
- The logo at the top of the Job Alert Notification is missing or sometimes it stops appearing.
Note: This is not populated from the [[LOGO]] token
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The logo, appearing in Job Alert notifications and other Career Site related notiifications, is actually pulled from the logo which is configured for the default career site.
- The Career Site logo is configured in the option 'Add Logo' under the path Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Sites > Edit Default Career Site:
- If the Logo URL is left empty the Career Site will pull the logo from Company Logo Settings.
- The same will appear in Job Alert notifications.
If the logo is not appearing in the Job Alert mails, or if you want to change it, configure the logo URL here:
- Admin Centre
- Manage Recruiting Sites
- Default External Career Site
- Add Logo
- The same will appear in the Job Alert Notifications:
SF success factors RCM gone , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To