- You have SQL Anywhere service that requires file access on a mapped drive
- This means the process is running under SYSTEM account
- Function call does not return expected value or no value at all because the process cannot access the file
- SAP SQL Anywhere - all versions
- SQL Anywhere - all versions
- Supported Windows OS
ASA, Adaptive Server Anywhere, SQLA, SQL Any, anyhwere, privilege, logon, log on, logon, login, log in, NULL account, credential, xp_cmdshell, net use, xp_read_file, unc, unc path , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.