- This KB article explains how to export a report from SuccessFactors Learning
- When an LMS Learning Administrator wants to export a report from an LMS instance in order to view and/or edit the reports
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Custom reports are developed in non-productive instances with Plateau Report Designer and need to be exported and imported to be used in other instances.
- Navigate to System Admin > Reports and search for the report you want to export. Click on the "Export" icon.
- Make sure to enter a file name for the Zip file without spaces. Once done, click on Export.
- The report Zip file will be downloaded to the selected destination.
Note: If whitespaces or invalid characters are not removed from the report filename during the report export process, then the following validation error will be generated:
KB article 2236274 - How to Import a Report in SuccessFactors Learning
SF, success factors, LMS, export report, custom, white spaces, blank , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , How To