What do I need to know about the Short Requisition create page?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Before the requisition is created, the recruiting user is presented with a short requisition create page to collect some essential details which are Job Title, Due Date and the operators who are involved in the route map.
- These details are collected upfront because they must be fed directly into the requisition as the requisition cannot exist without these details.
- This page is automatically assembled — it is not possible to configure; add or remove fields from this page, or to re-order the content.
- Only operators who are part of the route map will be displayed on this page.
- All fields on this page are editable, regardless of the field permissions in the Requisition XML. Field permissions only take effect once the requisition is created and saved.
- After the recruiting user clicks Next, the Requisition Details page appears. At this point, the requisition is in the pre-approved state and recruiting user will be required to complete all required fields before taking the next steps.
SF, Success Factors, Recruiting, Short requisition, requisition create page, Job Requisition, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To