How to customize the body of the notification sent, when using the "E-Mail Job to Friend" feature?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- From the external/internal career site click on E-Mail Job To Friend.
- Check that the body already contains a message.
Before edit the body message, you need to know which Email Template is associated to the feature trigger:
- In Admin Center, open Recruiting Email Triggers.
- Find the trigger "Email Job to Friend" and open.
- In the Email Template section, check the template name.
- Go back to Admin Center and open Manage Recruiting Email Templates.
- Find the Email Template that was configured in the Trigger.
- Perform the changes in the body as desired.
If you do not select any template and keep the "E-mail Job to Friend" trigger still enabled, the friend you try to email the job will still be receiving an email but with the default template. This is hard-coded by the system and the contents of the email cannot be configured.
2081524 - New Recruiting Email Triggers - Recruiting Management
2676541 - Manage Recruiting Email Templates - Recruiting Management
2744493 - Is it Possible to Change the Sender Name of Email Job to Friend Feature - Recruiting Management
Email Job to a Friend; Email Body; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To