- How can I add a new user to RMK Advanced Analytics?
- How can I reset my password to RMK Advanced Analytics?
- How can I remove a user from RMK Advanced Analytics?
- How can I request the list of users with access to Advanced Analytics?
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics
New User Interface for RMK Advanced Analytics
User permissions for customers that went live with Advanced Analytics should be setup for the New User Interface for RMK Advanced Analytics. User permissions in the new user interface are enabled via Role-Based Permissions in Recruiting Management. This workflow is documented in the RMK Administration Guide section Enabling Advanced Analytics for Users of Recruiting Marketing.
RMK Advanced Analytics Legacy User Interface
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deprecation of the legacy Advanced Analytics UI (WebFocus) Q4 2019
Now that we have a new simplified user interface for Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics, the legacy Webfocus user interface was sunset with b1911 release. Customers must grant themselves access to the new tool via Role Based Permissions.