- Manager should not able to see themselves in 9-box report but should see their nominees on Succession Org Chart.
- Manager has Succession Planning Permission so could do nomination for himself and could see his successors on SOC as he has Succession Management & Report Permission (SMMR). If we revoke SMMR permission then neither he won't be able to see his successors nor would show in 9-box report.
Succession Management & Matrix Report permission is needed to see successors on Succession Org Chart and to see users in Performance-Potential matrix report, based on the target population. If the manager is the part of the TARGET POPULATION of his role then he would be able to see his successors on SOC as well as would see himself in 9-box report, if ratings are present on him.
We can configure the permission to revoke the visibility permission of manager to see himself in the matrix report.
Remove manager from the target population of the role which has Succession Management & Matrix Report permission.
- After removing the permission, follow below steps:
- Go to Admin Tools
- Under Succession click on Org Chart Configuration
- Check 'Allow succession planners to view successors on org chart nodes/position tile view'
This option will allow Succession Planners to view successors for themselves i.e. if a Manager's role has Succession Planning Permission and NOT Succession Management & Matrix Report permission then also he would be able to see his successors on SOC.
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-MXG , Matrix Grid Reports (9 Box) , Problem