1. The Status of the Permission Role created has two types of status.
How these status are assigned?
Successfactors BizX Platform Role based permissions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance.
2. Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
3. This page will have list of Roles created and the Column Status may show 2 diferent status.
1. The status ACTIVE is set to a Permission Role when the Target poplution has been set properly to the Role. The target population is set by configuring the "Grant this role to... " as part of Role Creation.
2. The status INACTIVE is set to permission role for which the target population is set and is made Inactive in Grant this role to... section of Permission Roles creation.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To