Since the LMS seems to only allow up to 500 records to be displayed per search result page, how can I send an ad-hoc notification to more than 500 users?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Users >> Users
- Perform a blank search where more than 500 user records are returned and note you can only display a maximum of 500 records per page.
The LMS' default rows per page setting only goes up to 500.
- Go to System Admin >> Configuration >> System Configuration >> SEARCH
- Search for the line adminRowsPerPageOptions=true
- Copy the line (in Step 2) and paste it below that same line
- Edit the number 500 to your desired number. For example, if you want 1000 as the maximum records per page then your new line will look like the following:
send ad-hoc notifications to more than 500 users, adhoc notification mass multiple , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To