The customer is not able or has no permission to upload photo or background image to People Profile
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Instance;
- Navigate to the people profile;
- Edit the Profile Picture;
- "Upload New Picture" or "Delete Picture".
- Go to Admin center > Set User Permissions
- Manage Permissions Role > Find the role in which you are assigned e.g. System Admin > Click on Permissiom
- To upload profile photo, the user should have permission for photo i.e. view/edit,
- Home > My Employee file > Click on "Header" tab > Edit Profile Picture
- Make sure the picture is 2MB maximum while uploading the profile picture.
- Select the image or drop the image to upload which is 2MB maximum and click on "Save"
- In this section we have the option to Zoom In & Out the picture and to delete the original profile picture.
- The profile picture takes some time i.e. max a mintue to be uploaded,
Note: If you are using the Internet Explorer to upload the pictures, please don't use special characters or accented letters.
- Q: Can I just provide permission to Edit Photo, but not Delete it?
A: No, if the user has permission to Edit the Photo, he will also have permission to Delete it.
SuccessFactores; Upload Photo; Employee Profile Photo; People Profile Picture; Edit Profile Picture; Photo in JPG/JPEG/PNG format; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EP-PHO , Photo Management , How To