The Company Logo is missing from UI.
Reproducing the Issue
- Loging to C4C system (Silverlight / HTML UI).
- At Left top corner, the company logo is missing.
There could be two reasons for if Logo is missing from UI:
- Temporary cache issue.
- Logo image has not been uploded in the system.
Follow below steps for clearing cache in Internet Explorer:
- Login to the C4C system.
- In the Internet Explorer, select Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Browsing History.
- Close the browser.
- Login to the C4C system again.
Follow below steps for uploading the company logo:
- Login to the C4C system (HTML5/Silverlight UI).
- Select Adapt -> Select Edit Master Layout.
- Select Company Branding Images.
- Go to the Logo tab inn the pop-up screen.
- Check if logo is available there.
- If not then you can upload the Logo (as image) and Save the changes.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To