- Unexpected CPU activity from the Adaptive Processing Server (APS) Search outside of schedule hours
- The Platform Search Scheduling Object fail to execute with the error:
|Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the Job Server|
- After enabling the logs on the Adaptive Job Server (AJS) which contains the Search Scheduling Service, the following error can be found in the logs:
Indexing type has not been set to scheduling
- The BI Platform Support Tool redirected here
- In BI Platform Support Tool (version 1.1.9 and below), the following error is displayed:
Platform Search has been detected as 'running' in the metrics page for at least one APS, but is marked as 'stopped' in the CMC > Applications > PS page. This can occur in rare occasions when the APS has been stopped/started multiple times in conjunction with toggling the Platform Search start/stop button in the CMC. To correct this, make sure Platform Search is stopped on the CMC > Applications > PS page and then stop all APS's with a Platform Search service. Now start one of the APS's.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.1
- All OS (Microsoft, Linux, AIX, Solaris)
PlatformSearch, Platform_Search, discrepency, discrepencies, sync, synchronization, synchronisation, incosistent, inconsistency, PS, BI, BI4, BI4.x, BI4.1, BI4.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, SBOP, , KBA , BI-BIP-SCH , BI platform search , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.