- Installing SAP Crystal Reports 2013 SP 5 or lower on Windows 2012 Operating System.
- The following error is thrown:
The following Feature couldn't be installed: .Net Framework 3.5(includes .net 2.0 and 3.0)
Windows Server roles and features cannot be automatically installed or uninstalled via the Windows Features Control Panel
To install windows Server roles and features, start Server Manager or use the Server Manager cmdlets.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013 SP 5 or lower
- Microsoft Windows 2012
- Install SAP Crystal Reports 2013 Service Pack 6.
- Currently the only way to obtain full build of Crystal Reports 2013, SP 6 is to contact sales.
- NA phone: 866-681-3435 or 1-800-677-7271
- Worldwide SAP office locations index: http://www.sap.com/contactsap/directory/index.epx
NOTE: SP 6 is also available from Service Market Place - requires a support contract to access
Also Note: Crystal Reports for Business One is an OEM version, it has custom Database drivers unique to B1, you will not be able to use this version. Log into B1 Download Page and look for the latest updates.
CR SP frm net .net download , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem