You want to edit the data source from the Business Analytics work center which you have developed using Cloud Application Studio but you will notice that Edit button is not enabled.
C4C Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to frontend.
- Navigate to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Data Sources View.
- Select the data source which you want to edit.
- The Edit button is disabled for this particular data source.
This is the expected system behavior as editing custom Partner developed data sources are restricted from the UI.
The system will open RUI when you want to add fields from standard data source to your joined data sources.
- Login to CLoud Applicaton Studio
- Open the solution
- Go to Adimistrator View swith on Admin mode
- You should edit such data sources from the Cloud Application Studio or you should create a data source from the UI itself to edit directly.
PDI, SDK, data source, UI, RUI, edit, button , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To