- A field key (PLPOD-SLWID) is assigned to a task list operation.
- Depending on the field key selected, the "User Data" screen will display field labels for the relevant user fields.
- The operation overview screen does not show the specific field labels in the column heading - instead it displays generic names like "User field with 20 characters" etc.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IA01, IA02, IA05, IA06, IA08, IA09, IA11, IA12, SAPLCPDI, PLPO, general task list, general maintenance task list, PM general task list, equipment task list, task list for functional location, task list operations, user field, user-defined fields, user defined fields, SAPLCPDI 3400 , KBA , PM-PRM-TL , Task Lists , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.