You are using SCM APO on SAP ERP. You have maintained the reference characteristic mapping in APO according to SAP note 610873 - SCM: Using reference characteristics in PP/DS-PDS and you should be able to transfer the reference characteristic to APO with your model. But it you check then the PDS in APO part you will not find here the entries.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP SCM on SAP ERP Solution
SAP APO on SAP ERP, reference characteristic, procedures, mapping, CDP, VC, APO on ERP, PP/DS-PDS , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , SCM-APO-MD-PDS-EXP , Explosion for Order Creation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.