How to trigger rules during import of Job Information. Details for importing for both Full and Incremental types of imports.
- Enable rules execution during Job Information import in Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings
- SPECIAL NOTE: In the 1802 release, the switch for Enable rules exection during Job Information and (GA) Termination Import is moved from Company System and Logo Settings to Role-Based Permissions. For more information please refer to article 2615455 - Job Information: Rule and Propagation on Import switches now migrated to Role-Based Permissions from Company System and Logo Settings (1802)
- Create business rule in Admin Center > Configure Business Rules (example below shows manager change rule existing in system)
- Configure the Succession Data Model by adding the rule to Job Information as shown below:
- Go to Admin Center > Import Employee Data. Download the Job History template to import Job Information
- Once this is complete, fill the template with user's data
Full Purge - Job Information Import
- Select import type: Job History with Full Purge option. The Full Purge option will delete this user and insert a new one so the first record of the Job Information template must be a newhire event reason
Incremental Load - Job Information Import
- Select import type: Job History with Incremental Load option. This option only reflects the change data (no overwrite).
2615455 - Job Information: Rule and Propagation on Import switches now migrated to Role-Based Permissions from Company System and Logo Settings (1802)
jobInfo, job information, ec, employee central, import, trigger rules, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , How To