- Unable to proficiently and easily search for names or employees in Employee central that have special characters (example: ö ) using a regular international keyboard
- BizX Platform
- Employee Central
- It is hard to search for names that have special characters using an international keyboard due to the fact that they do not have the specific keys to simply press when typing the name.
- Therefore you may have trouble finding these specific names within the system when trying to use the search functionality.
Other than trying to figure out the special keyboard combination of buttons to press to get one of these special characters, you can use one of the following workarounds:
- simply copy and paste the name into the search box if name is available in an email or other document.
- using the underscore "_" wildcard instead of the special character. Underscore character acts as a placeholder for any other character when doing a search.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem