While consuming material the system throws an error message Material not available for consumption in project.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Navigate to Pojects view.
- Show all and search for Project XYZ.
- Choose Edit the projects.
- Navigate to Products tab and Proejct Stock Orders sub tab.
- Now choose Consume button you will see the error message Material not available for consumption in project.
You cannot consume the material in case the Project Stock Order does not contain a ship from location for the item type is Pickup / Pre Delivery.
Manually complete the project stock order which does not have ship from location and then create new project stock order with a ship from location.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To