- Automatic Table Maintenance (ATM) is used to ensure good cluster ratios on tables and indexes.
- ATM is used to schedule update index statistics and reorg jobs to free up unused space and ensure accurate optimizer statistics.
- If for any reason ATM does not run, it may impact ASE performance.
- It is important that the system administrator monitor and make sure ATM process is always running normally by the monitoring of ATM Log in DBA Cockpit.
- Here is an alternative procedure to monitor ATM Log outside of DBA Cockpit.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Netweaver (NW) 7.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.0
KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.