- A problem is being experienced with a Webi restful API request in a customer's application.
- SAP support would like to test the Webi restful API request in an internal SAP environment.
- Support asks for the customer to provide the information that is being sent using the restful API (raylight) SDK.
- A tool to test this request that is independent from the customer's application is required.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Webi Raylight SDK
boe bi40 bi4.0 boxi, bi41, bi4.1, REST, refresh, XML, HTTP, request, URL, response, connection, stream, header, accept, XPath, node, Webi, ray, light , KBA , BI-DEV-WEB , Platform Web Services , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.