How to limit access of Administration user.
Your requirement is it to have an admin role which has exactly the same right as ADMINISTRATOR_ALL except the rights for user and role management.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Silverlight UI of Cloud for Customer system.
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Under Users section the user has the access to Business Role and Business Users.
You want to restrict the user's access to Business Role and Business Users.
Business role is not configured for the requirement.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Users view.
- Go to the Business Roles view.
- Search and open business role ABC (ABC represents the business role assigned to the user).
- Go to the Access Restrictions tab.
- For work center view name Business Users and Employees:
- Select Read Access as Restricted and select the restriction rule as Functional unit of the user.
- Select Write Access as No Accesss.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To