- You are using the Process Integration (PI) HTTP Receiver Adapter (ABAP based adapter)
- You are attempting to post data to the external HTTP server
- You are using a Java mapping to populate the encrypted data string that is to be sent to the receiver
- The encrypted string which is populated by a Java mapping contains '+' symbol.
- You notice on the output string that the '+' symbol of the string is changed to a 'space'.
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, XI, encoding , KBA , BC-XI-CON-ABA-HTP , HTTP Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.