- Future posting date jobs in RCM are visible on RMK career site due to which candidates encounter an unavailable job on RCM career site, while applying for job on RMK career site, and unable to complete the job application.
- This results in a bad candidate experience.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- A job is posted externally by the recruiter in RCM on October 20th 2018 with a future Start date of October 25th 2018
- The job does not appear on the RCM external career site
- The job appears on the RMK career site
- This is because of a misconfiguration in RMK.
- There is a switch in RMK command center which is disabled. The switch is called "Job Start on (JATS)" and it works with Real Time Job Sync (RTJS)
The switch can be enabled in command center from the following path: (Only accessible to Implementation Partners, Profesisonal Services and Support)
- Site Setup
- Enable "Job Start On (JATS)"
When enabled, the date listed for the Job Start Date is checked during a nightly process. If that date is equal or greater than the current date, the job will be made active. This prevents jobs from appearing in the RMK system before they are live in the ATS (RCM).
2332207 - “Job Start On” and “Job Expiration On” on Real Time Job Sync - Recruiting Marketing
SF, Success Factors, RMK, Job Posting, Start Date, Posting start date, Future posting date , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem