- When you start Transaction PU01 ('Delete current payroll result') or report RPUDIR00 ('Restore the payroll results directory'), the system issues message PN331 "There are several results with identical FOR and IN information".
- When you run Payroll driver RPCALC*0 / H**CALC0 you get a rejection with the following message: "It is not possible to delete the result during repitition" or "It is not possible to delete the result during repetition".
- When you go to Transaction PC_PAYRESULT, the Retro and current period are listed. but if you click on the Retro Period line, the system display error message "No data exists for sequence number XXXXX" (Message no.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
REBUILD_PAYROLL_DIRECTORY , KBA , PY-XX , Payroll: General Parts , PY-XX-BS , Bases , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.