Printing from SAP to a remote print server is not working. There are network related errors reported, such as:
- In the SAP spool log:
- Unable to establish connection to Berkeley LPD
- 3 connection attempts terminated with network errors
- Unable to connect to output processor
- Request postponed x times
- Host <xxx> cannot be reached or (SAP-)LPD is not running there
- The host spool is reporting errors
- Connection to SAPLPD Broken
- Connection to SAPLPD or LPD Broken; Computer <print server>
- Unable to Establish Connection to SAPLPD or lpd
- S *** ERROR => Cannot read from connection (read timeout) [rspoclpd.c 546]
S S#: (2015102008320400) xxxx: Cannot connect to lpd. Job delayed.
- S *** ERROR => Lost connection to lpd [rspoclpd.c 565
- Error Data transfer Could not pass request to host spool system
- (SAP)LPD cannot accept request (Queue <printer> disabled?)
- 'Unable to reach the remote host spool system' is reported from SPAD remote system check.
KBA , fiori application , iw32 , maintenance order printing , message no. po537 , ## 2597749 , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.