While accessing the report User Logon Activity (technical ID COD_USER_LOGON_ANA_Q0001), the user receives a blank screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to "Usage and Response Time Statistics"
- Select "User Logon Activity" Report.
- User will receive a blank screen without any data.
This behavior is caused due to the user and report having an incorrect assignment.
In order to make the functionality work, the User should have a Business Role assigned to the user, please proceed with the following steps.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation projects.
- Open Fine Tune activity.
- Go to the tab Fine Tune.
- Search for the activity Administrator Analytics.
- Select the checkbox Business role.
In addition, proceed with the following steps.
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Search for the report "User logon Activity".
- Select Assign and select a Business Role.
If you receive a blank screen for any other report under the Usage and Response Time Statistics please take a look at this article 2494238 - Blank Screen When Opening Usage and Response Time Statistics Reports.
blank screen; user logon activity; usage statistics; Usage and Response Time Statistics; not assigned; COD_USER_LOGON_ANA_Q0001; business role , KBA , report , business role , not loading , user logon activity , cod_user_logon_ana_q0001 , usage and response time statistics , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To