- When processing a report within the Learning Management System the following error is returned:
- The report exceeded the maximum size allowed (### bytes).
- The size can vary depending on configuration settings.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Attempt to run a report immediately or via a schedule and it will fail with the error mentioned in symptoms.
A maximum allowed size limit has been reached.
The maximum allowed size for reports can be increased to support the report output size.
- Access Learning Administration
- Navigate to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration
- Edit REPORT_SYSTEM property file
- Find 'asyncStorageMaxSize'
- Change the value (example: asyncStorageMaxSize=10485760);
- Click to Apply Changes
- The asyncStorageMaxSize property contains the maximum size (in bytes), after which the system aborts attempts to store the report in the database.
- The recommended and maximum supported value is 10485760.
- Although there is no warning or error when setting the value above 10485760, Learning product guidelines 2804267 state that reports must adhere to 10 MB in size.
- Learning reports or Plateau Report Designer (PRD) have not being developed for data extracts. If you need to extract high amounts of data from application, the appropriate solution is Data Services. Please contact your CSM/CEE.
First time requesting LMS Data Services and the Scope of Product Support and Professional Services
2804267 - SAP SucessFactors Learning Product Guidelines & Best Practices
Learning System Properties User Assistance Documentation (login may be required)
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, asyncStorageMaxSize, Report System , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , Problem