- Recruiting Marketing Certificate Renewal
- Why should I renew my RMK certificate?
- What is the process that I should follow to start the renewal process?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- The Recruiting Marketing Certificate should be renewed.
- There are no warnings or reminders sent for upcoming certificate expiration.
- Customers should check the certificate expiration date and contact SAP before the end of its validity period.
- If the certificate is already expired the customer must follow the same process.
- If the RMK certificate expires, users/candidates accessing the jobs page will receive a warning message informing them
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
- This does not mean the jobs page is down and is not a showstopper.
- Users just need to choose on "Click here to close this webpage" or "Continue to this website (not recommended)":
Process to renew your certificate:
When the expiry date is approaching or certificate is already expired, open an incident with Cloud Product Support for Recruiting Marketing Product with the following information:
- Common Name (CN)
- Organization (O)
- Organizational Unit (OU)
- Email Address (the person that will be managing the certificate)
- City/Locality (L)
- State/Region (ST)
- Country (C)
Refer to Creating a Request for Secure Socket Layer (SSO) section of our Recruiting guide for more details about certificate information.
Note: If the certificate is under a Subject Alternative Name, please make note of this name in the incident so it can be provided to the Operations Team.
- The Cloud Product Support team will then contact the Operations team to start the renewal process.
- The information provided is given to Operations who will create the CSR
- The Cloud Product Support team will send to you the CSR information
- You will then need to procure the SSL (KB article 2565122) based on the CSR information and attach the SSL file to the incident.
- Cloud Product Support will then send the SSL file to Operations who will complete the renewal process.
IMPORTANT NOTE 1: The request for renewal of certificates must be requested at least 2 weeks prior to expiry because the Operations team might take up to 5 days to get that information.
IMPORTANT NOTE 2: Google Chrome and Apple’s Safari browsers will require that customers procure a certificate with less than 398 days starting September 1st of 2020.
Note: there is no cost associated with this process.
Please also Note: Including additional domains is also known as Subject Alternative Name. Subject Alternative Name is an extension that lists some additional SAN secured by the certificate. If you would like to include additional domains, please kindly specify these details when opening the ticket to Product Support.
- KB article 2563741 - Unable to Access the Production RMK Career Site - Recruiting
- KB article 2565122 - Frequent Questions on SSL Certificates for RMK Production Career Sites - Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Implementation Guide: Creating a Request for Secure Socket Layer (SSO)
sf, success factors, RMK, Renewing Certificate, Expired Certificate, CSR, SSL , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CER , Certificate Renewal, IP Address, Domain , How To