- The Replication Server is configured in Warm Standby mode to replicate data from Prim_Server.Prim_DB to Sec_Server.Sec_DB.
- The replication system is using replication of user stored procedure.
- When a user stored procedure is marked as replicate in the source database Prim_Server.Prim_DB with the following command:
sp_setrepproc <Procedure_Name> , 'function'
- The DSI connection to the standby database Sec_Server.Sec_DB, which is the destination of the warm standby replication, will print the following error message in the errorlog of the Replication Server:
ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(126(1) Sec_Server.Sec_DB) - /dsiutil.c(574) Message from server: Message: 9137, State 2, Severity 16 -- 'LTMtrunc. point not yet established with DBCC SETTRUNC(). Until the LTM trunc. point is established, changes to the object 'Procedure_Name' may not be replicated.'.
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.x
"stored procedure", LTM, "second truncation point", SETTRUNC , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.