- The Central Management Server (CMS) is constantly using 100% CPU
- Login time to the BI Launchpad (BILP), Central Management Console (CMC) or any tool login to the CMS varies from several minutes to a timeout error with following error:
Could not reach CMS 'Hostname:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030)
- Following error can be found in CMC > Auditing
Warning: There is no connection to the Auditing Data Store from CMS <SIAname>.CentralManagementServer
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence BI 4.x(4.0/4.1/4.2)
- All platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux Red Hat, Suse Linux, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.