- In a multi-language application, when a DataWindow column gets the focus, PowerBuilder changes the Input language to the latest language entered in that column.
- If no data is entered, it selects the default Input language.
- This behaviour considers that a column will often contain data of the same language.
- But if the column is not linked to a specific language, users have to switch the keyboard each time a column is selected.
- Purpose of this KBA is to provide an option to keep the last language selected by the user in order to bypass the current PowerBuilder behaviour.
SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.6
keyboard, language, CR791067, CR#791067, 791067, input, default, ForgetColumnKeyboardLayout , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.