- ddlgen with -TI option generates output with wrong order. The output has @@error check listed before create index statement. @@error check should run after create index statement.
- The correct order of create index statement should be:
- Print "CREATING Index XXXX" statement
- Verify if the index does exist. If exists, drop the index
- Create the index
- If there are errors occurred during the create index, print message "Error CREATING Index XXXX"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
DDLGEN , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.