- Installed SAP Work Manager 6.0 with ERP Addon 610_700 SP01.
- Upgraded Addon from SP01 to 610_700 SP05.
- Create and Dispatch Work Order from SAP ECC to Mobile User.
- User Received Work Order and change to different Status "eg: RQAP".
- Verify the status in ECC /SYCLO/MBL01 table, status updated as expected.
- Dispatcher remove work order user status from ECC and send to the user for re-work "eg: Removed/unchecked RQAP from user status".
- Work order received by the user with "RECEIVED" status, but could not change to different status "eg: RQAP".
- User can't change the status buttons are disabled from the client.
- Perform a Transmit.
- Observed another row in ECC table /SYCLO/MBL01 with status "STARTED", even though no status has been changed from device.
SAP Work Manager 6.0.0
"ERP Addon", "/SYCLO/MBL01", "/SMERP/PM_MOBSTAT_SYNC_PROG", Transmit, "System Status", "Status mapping table" , KBA , status mapping table , erp addon , transmit , system status , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.