- Insert Wizard is not appearing in SAP BusinessObjecsts Live Office when trying to insert an Universe query or a Webintelligence document or a Crystal Reports into an Office document.
- After correct credentials are provided for logon to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform at Live Office -> Application options window at Enterprise tab, the "Log on" button does not change to "Log off" and not error message is displayed.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Hosted environments such as Citrix or Microsoft Terminal Services
- SAP BusinesObjects Live Office 4.x
Live Office, Insert Wizard, not appears, empty, webi, list of webi, crystal, empty crystal, logon, logoff , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.