This document explaines how idnetify the issues relatd to Onboarding to SAP HCM on-premise integrations and what all topics come under scope of Successfactors Integration team(LOD-SF-INT)
The two types of integrations explained in this document is :
- Onboarding Integration with SAP HCM on-premise system
2. Offboarding Integraiton with SAP HCM on-premise system
Quick Introduction of Onboarding integration with SAP HCM:
Onboarding Integration basically gets triggered after recruiting process gets completed in RCM module and from RCM we internally trigger Onboarding of a candidate. Hence the sequence is like this:
- Trigger the Onboarding Process from Recruiting and replicate the captured Candidates information from Onboarding to Sap HCM system using ODATA API OnboardingCandidateInfo entity from SAP PI ODATA adapters.
- Run a hiring process for captured candidates in HCM system and send hired employees as Users back to Successfactors.
- Onboarding reads the User data and make those candidates as Hired.
The Integration between Successfactors Onboarding and SAP HCM on-premise is always via following two middleware tools:
- SAP PI/PO/XI tool.
- SAP HCI (Hana Cloud Integration) tool.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.