- How to follow the onboarding events of a candidate?
- How to check reassignment history?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - All Versions
- To check to see how the activity got into the I9 reverification or I-9 3 Business-Days work queue, for example, you need to go to the audit trail.
- Find the candidates name and then hover over the audit trail icon to the right and click on the icon as seen in the screen shot below.
- Once selected a pop up box will appear and you can view the entire audit trail of this activity. If you want additional information pertaining to a specific time inside the audit trail, clik on the line item and another pop up box with additional specific information will appear. See screen shot below:
- In the example above I wanted to investigate further when a specific form was generated. Once I selected the line item the pop up box appeared and provided additional information.
Work Queue, Events, Logs, History, Process , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , How To