- SRS 15.7.1 SP202: WSB+MSA: nothing replicates to MSA when WSB is switched on.
- PRS manages a WSB and route to a RRS where MSA is setup
- WSB switch under normal circumstances, with the 'switch active' command.
- MSA from the WS does not replicate anymore.
- From the primary RS:
check subscription display the subscription is VALID at the primary.
- From the replicated RS:
check subscription displays the subscription is VALID at the replicate.
- Drop/create subscription doesn't help
- SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP202
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7
database, replication, definition , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.